We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
We are looking for a passionate and hands-on Process and Knowledge Specialist for our Knowledge Management team. In this role, you will be key in mapping our processes, building and maintaining our internal knowledge base, while supporting our process standardization.
Does this describe you?
* You are a process enthusiast. Learning how things work and why they’re done the way they are excites you to the core. You know that continually assessing processes, driving efficient operations, and anticipating appropriate solutions is the perfect equation to drive meaningful work today and in the future.
* You are an improvement addict. You love finding ways of working that save time and resources. Efficiency is your middle name, and you have a track record that proves it.
* You love working with people. Straightforward and friendly communication is one of your key personality traits. Nothing feels better than learning what you need and building constructive relationships along the way.
* You get things done. You are a self-starter and team player who juggles the demands of different teams and stakeholders. You thrive in fast-paced environments and think changes and challenges are the zest of life.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand and map processes from beginning to end: This includes coming up with suggestions on how to optimize and improve processes, identifying innovations that can impact results, and assist the entire organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Collaborating with talented people across all departments: Depending on the type of project you’re on, you could work with the product team, operations, marketing, sales, external consultants —each function is an expert at what they do and its part of your role to bring them all together and deliver awesome work.
- Administrating the knowledge library: You’re on top of things when it comes to updating and maintaining processes.
- Prepare material for process trainings: You’ll liaise with the training department to ensure everyone in the company receives world-class training on how things work.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native level English, French and/or German
- Genuine passion for understanding how things work and going to the root of issues
- Knowledge about how to map/model processes (i.e. with Visio, Lucidchart or similar tools)
- Keen on working in a fast environment with teamwork capabilities, dedication, and motivation
- Clear communication skills and attention to detail
May be expected to work irregular hours in Zurich as well as some travel to Adia’s international offices. In return for everything you’ll contribute to our company’s growth, we can offer the following:
- Fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- Travel to Adia's international offices to get to know the market first-hand
- Huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- Awesome team (we may be biased…)
- Non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you got what it takes? Send your application to our Project Manager Nataly Badrutt: firstname.lastname@example.org