We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
Do you thrive in an environment where business and tech have merged? Are you resilient and relentless when coming up with business solutions?
Well then you are definitely the Business Analyst we are looking for and we would love for you to join our dynamic and fast-growing Product team.
- Break down high level product features into user stories, model workflows and data, and clarify business rules
- Responsible for test management incl. creation of test plans, test scenario and test cases
- Working on agile projects (defining user stories, managing backlogs, sprint planning)
- Working on development of digital customer journeys and digital business models
- Analysing weaknesses in existing business processes and proposing improvement
- Perform market analysis and monitor ongoing trends in the start-up environment
- Cooperate with product owners, UX designers and architects on designing user stories
- Make sure everyone is on the same page and has the information they need
- Ensure that new requirements are consistent with the product scope and vision
- Participate in the entire product development life cycle
- 3+ years of experience similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience) required.
- Strong analytical competence
- Experience in applying agile methodologies
- Familiarity with User Story, Use Case, Acceptance Criteria
- Xamarin experience is a plus, as is familiarity with JIRA or similar issue-tracking software
- Programming experience in Java/C++, SQL. Python, Objective-C / Swift and front-end framework (AngularJS, VueJS) would be a plus
- Attention to detail, organized with a can-do mind set, willing to go the extra mile
- Smart-thinker (Out of the Box & Around the Box)
- Communication ability to successfully bridge the gap between business and tech
- Fluent in English, further foreign languages are an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
May be expected to work irregular hours in Zurich. In return for everything you’ll contribute to our company’s growth, we can offer the following:
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- travel to Adia's international offices to get to know the market first-hand
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time