We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
About this position:
Do you have a critical eye and analytical mind, able to consider all the ways the intended user might interact with our product? Are you curious and able to work in a fast-paced environment, able to execute both manual and automated tests under pressure. If the answer is a big Yes!
Well then you are definitely the QA Test Engineer we are looking for and we would love for you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Part of your role will be ensuring the product quality of Adia across web platforms and smartphone applications (iOS and Android) as well as additional tasks laid out by our superstar Product Team.
Your Challenge, should you choose accept:
- Setup and maintenance of the tools required to insure Quality Assurance
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Development of detailed, comprehensive and well structured test strategies, test cases and test automation
- Management of the backlog, investigate and reproduce bugs
- Through test and production stages as well as improvements in code quality
- Communicate periodically to internal teams (Ops, Sales, Marketing) the status of the bugs
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience) required.
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Test Engineer
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology (white and black box testing) and tools (Selenium, Appium, or other), with demonstrated QA experience (automated and manual testing)
- Experience in Web, Mobile (Android and iOS), API and UI testing
- Testing Experience in an agile development environment (SCRUM) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Keen attention to detail, Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Ability to write test plans and test strategy documents
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyse data
- Xamarin experience is a plus, as is familiarity with JIRA or similar issue-tracking software
- Programming experience in Java/C++, SQL. Python, Objective-C / Swift and front-end framework (AngularJS, VueJS) would be a plus
- Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills, any additional language is a plus
- May be expected to work irregular hours in Zurich. In return for everything you’ll contribute to our company’s growth, we can offer the following:
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- travel to Adia's international offices to get to know the market first-hand
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
- We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time