This consent may be revoked in writing at any time. However, in the event of a withdrawal of consent, the Adia online platform and the services offered through it may no longer be used.
PERSONAL DATA THAT CAN BE COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WHEN USING ADIA
- Information about candidates that is required for registration with Adia. This includes, in particular, contact information, information about education, training and professional experience, and language skills. The candidate may provide further information voluntarily (e.g. profile photo, copies of diplomas, etc.).
- Information about the candidate that is necessary for drafting and processing the framework employment agreement and assignment contracts. This includes, in particular, copies of identification documents and work permits, bank account, pension insurance (AHV) number and other information necessary for registration with insurance companies.
- Information about clients and the client’s point of contact necessary for registration with Adia, and for drafting and processing assignment contracts. This includes, in particular, information about the company, contact information for the client’s point of contact and VAT number.
- Information about the user’s location.
- Information and content of the user’s correspondence with JITS employees and other users, i.e. through contact forms and the Chat tool that is built into Adia.
- Other information recorded by the user through Adia or tools maintained by Adia.
PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED AND PROCESSED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES
- To create the user profiles required for using Adia.
- To bring candidates looking for temporary employment together with clients looking for temporary employees. For this purpose, information about candidates is made available to clients and their points of contact, and information about clients and their points of contact is made available to the candidate via Adia.
- To verify whether a candidate is suitable for an open position, in particular by obtaining certificates and references for the candidate.
- To verify clients’ credit rating.
- To draft and process the relevant contracts between JITS and candidates, and between JITS and clients.
- To record the time worked.
- To assess candidates and clients.
- To put JITS in contact with users and to put users in contact with other users.
- To inform users about changes and other events relating to Adia that could be of interest to users.
- To inform users by email, telephone and/or post about other JITS products and affiliated companies. However, the user may object to the use of his/her personal data for marketing purposes at any time.
- To offer and manage the online platform and its content, and to adapt Adia to the needs of its users, developing it further and improving it.
- For other purposes that are specified when recording the data.
EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
In order for Adia to be able to receive offers and for its contents and services to be kept up to date, it is necessary for JITS to share users’ personal data with third parties:
- With clients and their points of contact, who receive information about candidates via Adia.
- With candidates, who receive information about clients and their points of contact via Adia.
- With other JITS branch offices and affiliates, including their suppliers, service providers and agents who are involved in providing the Adia online platform, its content and the services provided by Adia.
- With suppliers, service providers and agents who are involved in providing the Adia online platform, its content and the services provided by Adia. These include our service provider, for example, who is responsible for hosting the platform and the content, as well as providers of certain functionalities provided by Adia, such as the Chat tool integrated in Adia and the map showing candidates the location of work.
- With other government authorities if JITS determines that it is obliged to do so, at its sole discretion.
RECOMMENDATIONWhen a user uses the “Refer a Friend” recommendation function to pass on information about Adia or a service offered by Adia to a friend, the user confirms that he/she has obtained his/her friend’s consent to use his/her name and email address for this purpose.
PARTNER OFFERSJITS is entitled to pass on the name and email address of the user to selected partner companies. These partner companies may send users information about their products and services. The user may tell the respective partner company directly at any time that he wishes to stop receiving notifications.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
JITS is entitled to collect information from the device used by the user, including the IP address, the operating system and the type of browser for system administration purposes, and to pass this information on to advertisers in summarised (aggregated) form. These are statistical data on users’ browsing activities and patterns; it is not possible to identify individuals.
For the same reason, JITS is entitled to gather information about users’ activity on these computer systems, using cookie files stored on users’ computer systems. Cookies help JITS improve the Adia online platform and provide better, more personalised services.
PLACE OF STORAGE AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATAThe personal data collected by users may be stored and processed by JITS and the third parties mentioned above, both within and outside Switzerland, including in countries where there may not be adequate data protection in accordance with Swiss data protection law. By transmitting his/her personal data, the user expressly agrees to such a transfer, storage and processing outside Switzerland.
DATA SECURITYAlthough JITS does its best to protect user data, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, JITS cannot guarantee the security of the personal data transmitted by the user via Adia or in any other way to JITS. All data is transmitted at the user’s own risk. As soon as JITS has received the personal data of the user, it will endeavour to prevent access by unauthorised persons through strictly regulated procedures and safety standards.
RETRIEVING, CORRECTING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATAJITS shall inform all users upon request whether or not personal data about him/her has been gathered in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. The user may contact JITS if he/she wishes to correct or delete his/her personal data.
* * *