We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:As Adia's Content Marketing Specialist, you will develop and deliver content to help people learn more about hiring and getting hired on Adia. In this role, you'll create new, compelling and original assets for our markets in Switzerland, UK, France and the rest of the world as Adia continues to expand internationally. In order to succeed you need to be eloquent, creative and focused on delivery. You will create content that can be adapted for different countries re-used across different mediums while maintaining a consistent brand voice.
You love content in all its various forms but regardless of the medium, your focus is on telling stories creatively and making sure it's useful to the audience. You're unafraid of trying new things, have a passion for marketing and a desire to constantly create. You will report directly to Adia’s Marketing Manager Europe & help achieve our objectives.
- Develop of Adia’s content marketing strategy in line with business goals
- Be hands-on, create new and original B2B and B2C content assets which articulate the key value and benefits of our technology
- Conduct research, interviews and brainstorm with colleagues in order to write impactful blog and web content
- Create persuasive and visually appealing case studies, how-to articles, news items, email marketing, infographics and thought leadership pieces
- Write creative briefs that clearly outline the objectives, target audiences, key messaging points and calls-to-action for digital, video or printed content
- Proofread content for errors and to ensure a consistent writing style
- Conduct keyword research to ensure relevancy, optimise content and generate meta tags
- Look for content opportunities and capitalise on trending topics that will lead jobseekers and employers to use Adia
- Together with the Marketing Manager, develop a content style guide
- Own, create and manage a sustainable editorial calendarn
- Collaborate with local teams to understand what kind of content to produce and how existing content can be re-used to support their business objectives
- Manage translation partners to ensure quality and maintain the localisation glossaries
- Work with marketing colleagues to ensure content is delivered on time and amplified across paid, owned and earned channels
- Be responsible for monitoring and actioning content marketing KPIs, working with the Marketing Analytics Specialist to optimise performance
What you bring to the table:
- A curiosity of the industry and the nuances of each market
- An education in communications, journalism or content development
- Professional writing and editing capabilities; able to create, curate, edit and align information to meet content needs
- Great instincts when it comes to identifying newsworthy and shareworthy content
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices, SEM and social media
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Communication and writing skills in English, French and German
May be expected to work irregular hours in Zurich as well as some travel to Adia’s international offices. In return for everything you’ll contribute to our company’s growth, we can offer the following:
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- travel to Adia's international offices to get to know the market first-hand
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you've got what it takes? Try to win us over not just with your CV but with a cleverly written cover letter and links to content you've produced recently.
Please send your application to our COO Tayfun Ates