We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
About this position:
We are looking for fantastic User Experience Designer to join our team. We’re a fast-moving startup with ambitious goals to disrupt the traditional staffing business model.
You will contribute to the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users’ problems. You will work closely with the Head of Product Europe to design solutions, deliver designs to development teams to make them a reality. You will also contribute to future envisioning efforts in the form of design exercises, brainstorming sessions as needed within the team.
• 2-3 years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, product designer or similar creative discipline.
• Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Design, related field or equivalent professional experience within the design field.
• Highly skilled in both visual and UX design.
• Experience working on a collaborative multi-disciplinary team that includes other designers, product managers and software developers.
• Ability to deliver high-quality solutions in a rapid, iterative design and development environment.
• Familiar with the architecture and constraints of web and native applications for all devices
• A strong command of English and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our ideal team member:
• Design enthusiast
• A can-do attitude
• Problem solver
• Precision and careful attention to detail
• Collaborative and performing for the greater good
• Experience working creatively around constraints and navigating stressful situations
Languages: Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
May be expected to work irregular hours in Zurich. In return for everything you’ll contribute to our company’s growth, we can offer the following:
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- travel to Adia's international offices to get to know the market first-hand
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on people putting a lot in to get a lot out. We expect people to throw themselves into anything and everything which is asked of them.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org
We only accept online direct applications: Resume and portfolio mandatory, your online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating a history of creating customer-focused, simple and intuitive designs using best practices for usability.
Job Type: Full-time