We believe that the recruitment experience can be better. That technology can be leveraged to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Adia helps jobseekers find flexible work opportunities in the hospitality, catering, events & promotion industries easily while giving employers access to great talent whenever they need.
Your challenge:We’re looking for a Marketing Manager for Adia’s European markets. In this role, you will be responsible for the marketing strategy and implementation, lead the marketing team and sales growth. You will report directly to Adia’s global COO and be part of a new centralized European Marketing team.
Does this describe you?
- You are hands on. Aside from seeing the big picture you execute on it and help our organization get much closer to our goal.
- You are a marketing genius. You know it takes more than just a fantastic product to dominate a market. Your leverage on creating a strong brand that hits the spot and connects with people on an emotional level. Simultaneously, you’re pragmatic enough to know that marketing’s purpose is to be a strategic execution partner for each and every business line.
- You see opportunities everywhere. Blending traditional and progressive digital approaches to maximize brand awareness, lead generation, user acquisition and retention is your bread and butter. It will not only be about market a product but a market place. In essence, it is B2B and B2C marketing simultaneously. Consequently, you have proven that you know how to define a joint vision, framework and roadmap to implement your plans.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization. Overseeing the implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR in each Adia European market.
- Understanding and establishing marketing goals and objectives. Working closely with field sales and marketing management to align with the business goals, objectives, and pre-determined budget.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team. Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented.
- Social media. Managing our presence and direct programs to improve our reputation and recognition.
- Leading and coordinating promotional activities and trade shows. Liaising with developers, advertisers, and production managers to market Adia.
- Collaborating with the product team. Defining marketing materials and programs.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends. This results in an optimal allocation of budget into off- and online channels (ROI driven marketing)
- Managing the yearly budget.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience plus three to five years of experience in marketing strategy, operations in both, off- and online channels
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles, leading larger teams
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Previous experience marketing SaaS or mobile apps
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Ease in adaptation to last second changes – find the “right” way out of uncertain situations, giving guidance to the team at the same time
- Innovative start-up environment with a high growth, vibrant culture
- Wide variety of things for you to sink your teeth into
- Amazingly talented, resilient & unafraid team
- Non-stop action
Think you've got what it takes? Try to win us over not just with your CV but with a cleverly written cover letter and links to content you've produced recently.
Please send your application to our COO Tayfun Ates